Book Title: Cambridge IGCSE (R) French Student Book Second Edition
Author: Yvette Grime
Format: Paperback | 256 pages
Publication Date: 31 Mar 2017
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
Directly supporting the latest Cambridge syllabus, this Student Book provides a differentiated approach with thorough exam preparation to develop independent, culturally-aware students of French.
- Ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world
- Develop students' ability to use French effectively with activities developing all four key skills
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades with differentiated content
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Help to prepare students for the examination with plenty of exam-style questions throughout
Vocabulary is also available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application: visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.